Fighter - Poem by Naveed Akram
Also the Knight of Light came upon us,
And afraid I became of him and us,
All sudden it sung like singing is to oblivion.
I am grasping the idea behind him,
Like he was yesterday, and not today.
Beauty and relaxation caught a paladin in servitude.
Comments about Fighter by Naveed Akram
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl