Fighter Left - Poem by Naveed Akram
The fighter paused, grimaced and left,
After the creation, after the rights.
His fight found a reality behind the scenes,
The real survival is an object of material nature,
It is picked up, paid to a man when in collision.
There is death and dishonour, full teaching of rights,
When fighting became a dishonesty,
A dignity of strength, like the infinite guess
Overtaken and overridden.
The man who fought was a survivor,
Like the wisdom so inspired.
Comments about Fighter Left by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl