Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Filled With Love - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
The love bloom in the heart,
Emotion fills with so much feeling lovingly
Dedicated to someone dear heart.
To embrace every day and feel the warm
Loving touch to each other's arm.
To the beauty of the heart hearing the voice of
Love whispering the feeling every moment of time.
To taste the flavor of love each day, gives the
Sweetness of life brings good thing in the heart.
To the freshness of a new day and the beauty within,
Happiness of emotion in own hearts, gives a new
Sight that goes a long way to the essence of
Emotion in the heart.
The happiness in a different view flow to
The heart filled with so much love by you.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
5 June 2006
10: 53 AM
Comments about Filled With Love by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl