Filling Up The Blank- 4 - Poem by Pallab Chaudhury
Treating me as a solid waste
I know- You'd ignite to hurt;
But I'd silently pour more and more
The aroma of love on it....
Don't get surprised if it perfumes.
Comments about Filling Up The Blank- 4 by Pallab Chaudhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl