Filtered - Poem by Henry Tong
Hardly a trace
of sorrowful smiles
on noble ties.
Like distilled water
nullified a purest sin
uncoating the shell.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Filtered by Henry Tong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl