Find One Solution - Poem by Naveed Akram
I find a solution to all subjects
That discuss and win yourself.
I find him in the dust with legs
And arms of wickedness.
He feels good and crooked,
On a sinking feeling, on a wand
That fetches light and finds solutions.
We wave goodbye, to all cells of thought
That persuade a match with ideas
Since ideas will condemn us,
On a joyous occasion.
My solutions are wide and grabbing,
Upper reality is again in my home.
Comments about Find One Solution by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl