Find Release - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
Take it up
The pen that does write
Your heart's words.
Give your shyness a great scare.
Unload all of your worry and care,
And write the words that do linger
Inside your very self with grace and flair.
There will be
Release, you shall see,
Comments about Find Release by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl