Subbaraman N V
Fine As Fine Can Be! - Poem by Subbaraman N V
I'm fine as fine can be
I'm as fine as one can be
Absolutely matter of mind
None on earth can deny that find!
Where one's head is level and straight
Where one's living is simple and right
Where one's body-mind in wavelength same
Where one's intellect is strong and serene
Where one's conscience is clear and pure
Where one's words are sweet and sure
Where one's heart is full of love and compassion
Where one's senses well controlled in right direction
He must be fine as fine can be
He must be fine as one can be!
I’m as fine as fine can be
I’m as fine as one can be!
Comments about Fine As Fine Can Be! by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl