U Win Kyi
Fire Of Lust - Poem by U Win Kyi
There was a news about a man
who burned himself for a girlfriend.
She wanted to end the relationship
and he said it was a shit.
At first he talked with her to re-consider,
but she decided not to go any farther.
Then he bodily harassed her
and she couldn't tolerate any longer.
She prepared to sue him,
so that a ' justice ' she could bring.
Upon hearing that, he burned himself to death,
leaving only charred body and ash.
Dying for religion or country is a noble deed.
Dying for a woman who don't love him is stupid indeed.
Fire of lust is very very hot.
For copying that, it is definitely 'not '
Comments about Fire Of Lust by U Win Kyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl