Fishing In The Office Pool - Poem by Ted Sheridan
her bare feet
in the office pool
for that one big fish
casting her nets
upon the water.....
which may explain
I always feel
this strange desire
to swim upstream.....
Comments about Fishing In The Office Pool by Ted Sheridan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda