Fix My Broken Soul - Poem by Ben Coomer
a friend is dead
these sky blue eyes tainted red
numb, from the cruel vicious fight
and aching, from lack of light
searching for a sliver of hope
searching, for the light
can you mend my broken heart?
sow the pieces that were torn apart?
can you remove the lines that i have crossed?
i will pay, whatever the cost
please just lead me, so i am no longer lost
can you take my darkened soul?
to paint it white is my goal
when i see your face
will i finally feel your loving grace?
will i rejoice when you fill this hole?
can you fix my broken soul?
Comments about Fix My Broken Soul by Ben Coomer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda