Flight - Poem by K.. K..
No height too high
Wind carrying me higher
No forces holding me
Hard to do
forces holding me down
Strength waning with each stroke
dropping once more
no one hears
no one sees
quiet stillness all around
Comments about Flight by K.. K..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda