K.. K.. Poems
- In Memory Of... memory floats in oblivion trying to grasp ...
- Silence creeping around never enough driving ...
- Passionate Crime driving to the rendevouz knowing it should ...
- Kisses In The Night feather touches shivers quivering down ...
- I Cried Today today nothing is the same though I thought no...
- Dust And Bones though we come from dirt we act as if we are ...
- Quicksand your love swallows me whole enveloping me in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In Memory Of...
memory floats in oblivion
trying to grasp the meaning
memory slowly floating away
when there is nothing to hold
memory going away
as the coffin lid is closed
memory disappearing from the mind
shovels of dirt falling on the lid
opening in the darkness
memories coming in a rush
no one hearing
tears falling to the ground
puddles of rain forming around
memories of me
fading from existence