Flirt And Copulate - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A beloved gave her heart and then her flesh.
She gets quick orgasm.
The wife gave her flesh and then heart.
She gets slow orgasm.
An admirer gives her heart and no access.
She gets it in masturbation.
A slut gives her flesh and not her heart.
She never gets orgasm.
Unless you cause orgasm
You are not worth the man to woman.
Flirt and copulate. It is supreme.
Comments about Flirt And Copulate by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl