Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Fly Away With Me My Love - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Silently I wait for thee, gut wrenching
from the pain within my heart. Noble a lad
am I that watches from the window above
thee. If only I could speak to thee, my love.
Oh what joys my soul could bring thee.
But alas I set in my cold, dusty, and dank
smelling room, with endless day dreams,
fantasies, and sorrows which are more than a
mortal's heart can bear. If only I could
touch you, see you closer, hold you
within my sweet embrace. Run away with me my
dear. Pick up thine heart, and fly away with
me unto the skies so blue, and live among the
angels where we belong.
Comments about Fly Away With Me My Love by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl