Edward Kofi Louis
Follow The Truth - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Follow the truth,
No matter what! !
The World needs Peace than war;
Yes! It is very difficult at times!
But the truth is forever.
The truth is very rewarding,
For peace and love;
The truth is the key,
Follow the truth always and,
Live in peace with your neighbours.
Comments about Follow The Truth by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl