Footsteps Of The Land - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
The hills they call,
for the footsteps of the land,
to once again, once again,
walk them in unison.
they sway, in the breeze,
dropping, dropping their leaves,
crying for a return,
that may never be.
The earth was turned by loving hands,
that are no longer there to caress...
The land, the land, shall never forget,
those once, trodden,
Comments about Footsteps Of The Land by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: tree
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl