For Ball - Poem by Otteri Selvakumar
my dog and child
play the foot ball
Dog kick the ball
Clild also kick
Run to run...
Bite the ball
The ball was blast...
Chil was cry
Dog was wow...wow...!
Comments about For Ball by Otteri Selvakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl