For S.O.S - Poem by Vini Carberry
Why didn't I tell her how I felt?
If I'd just told her,
If I had let her know,
Maybe she would have realized i was there.
if only i wasn't scared
To show her how much i cared
Now I sit in tears,
A victim of my fears,
But now I will let you know,
It's just 3 words so here I go.
I Love You!
Comments about For S.O.S by Vini Carberry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl