Vini Carberry Poems
- Another Love Poem My life is nothing but pain, A life of ...
- For My Last Friend I sit here, knife in hand, Due to the ...
- My Final Goodbye I Cry As My Heart Twists And Blood Rains ...
- Life Doesn'T Last Forever Life is precious. It is worth ...
- Whats The Point? Whats the point when there's nothing ...
- Justice Dies Tears flood as blood falls Tears rain as fate ...
- You Look At Me, I Look At You. You look at me, I look at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vini Carberry
For My Last Friend
I sit here, knife in hand,
Due to the pain I don't understand.
I run it over my bare skin,
I'm not going to heaven, I'll pay for this sin,
Im going to end all my pain,
My entire life now in vain,
It will hurt, I will bleed,
Now true freedom be my only need,
I will end all my dreams, every last one,
Knowing my destiny will never come,
Don't cry when i'm gone,
For in You, My life lives on.