Another Love Poem - Poem by Vini Carberry
My life is nothing but pain,
A life of sorrow. A rose in the rain.
I've lost all i ever had,
But when I'm with you my life is'nt that bad.
I still have something to fight for,
So i will fight until i can no more.
I will not stop 'til I'm the one you love,
I'll get back up when push comes to shove.
Because for now thats all I can do.
I will proove my love to you!
Comments about Another Love Poem by Vini Carberry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl