For Suzie - Poem by Taylor Hodges
Stand tall, look out at the ocean, you deserve that.
Not just the surface,
But the entirety and depth that holds every drop.
Pick up a handful of white beach sand,
And watch it run through your fingertips
You deserve that much
And then the stars in the sky
The brightest ones
That are reminiscent of your own eyes
You deserve everything in the world dear, everything.
Comments about For Suzie by Taylor Hodges
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda