For You - Poem by Ben mcelfresh
Happiness on end
A fairytale come true
A broken heart mended
All because of you!
I look at you
A beautiful face
A beauty so few
Makes my heart race.
Your name makes me smile
Your kisses leave me breathless
For you i'd run 5,000 miles
Just being with you makes me careless.
Holding you in my arms
looking into your eyes
You memorize me with your charm
For you i'd live a thousand lives.
Comments about For You by Ben mcelfresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda