Ben mcelfresh Poems
- The Feelings Inside The feelings in my heart the feelings ...
- The Wolf's Cry. In the darkness of the night I hear the ...
- Finding Truth They say that everyone lies It is said that ...
- Dead Inside Down deep within my soul A fire burns ...
- Feels So Right, Hurts So Bad 3: 00 am and i can't sleep i ...
- A Broken Soul a broken soul sits among us a broken soul ...
- 7 Months 7 Months have passed Since we became one 9 Months ...
My name is Ben. I'm 21 years old. Poetry and music are 2 big passions in my life. Poetry has been the biggest since the death of my mother, I got deeper into it after the death of my father. I'm a volunteer firefighter and i love it. That has further inspired me with my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Feelings Inside
The feelings in my heart
the feelings inside
i dont know where to start
the feelings i don't want to hide
The things i'd do for you
the places i would go
just to let you know
i'll never let you go
The truth inside
the things i'd give to be with you
i dont want to hide
because on the inside i know my feelings for you are every bit true