For Your Killing Smile - Poem by venkatesh nagaraj
Week after week akasha malige
bloom with milky white jasmine, her
beauty is enriched in the moonlight
with my eyes full of her smiles.
Rains after rains, akasha malige's
showers of love kisses the earth,
My heart wait's for the showers
of her smile.
Smiles after smiles with
her killing looks kill's
Oh my love, where are you....
where are you......
Comments about For Your Killing Smile by venkatesh nagaraj
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl