November Chillness - Poem by venkatesh nagaraj
As the cold wind flows in
her memories enters mind.
Thinking of her, enjoying this crazy love
freezes the november chillness.
Body is somewhere and mind is somewhere
mind not responding to november chillness
is frozen by her memories.
the slow speech of her, the elegant looks
ha frozen my mind
hey akasha mallige, i stare at you and wait for january
to see you in full bloom.
I don't know when is my january
but enjoy her memories freezing my mind.
As the cold wind of november flows,
memories of her fragrance and
the sweetness in her voice makes
mind foolish in this love.
hey akasha mallige when is my january?
(pem written on november)
(akasha mallige is a jasmine)
Comments about November Chillness by venkatesh nagaraj
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl