Forbidden Fruit - Poem by Stefanie Fontker
I put it in my mouth,
Because it is my own will.
I control myself today,
And until my consciousness
Has withered to dust.
I will plant my own
Tree of the knowledge
Of the many shades of grey.
You may feast with me,
This is the first supper.
Comments about Forbidden Fruit by Stefanie Fontker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda