Forever - Poem by Stefanie Fontker
Do you cry, like me,
Under the veil
Of eternal earth?
I want to live,
To love like the stars
Have always done.
To fall into you,
Forever and completely.
Comments about Forever by Stefanie Fontker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl