Forever - Poem by Sharmila Martin
I thought my life was blue untill I found you.
Now all day long my heart sings a song of only
Loving you. Are you true do my eye's really see you.
Now each day I begin a new with only thoughts of loving you.
No more of me being blue since I found you, there's
No more gloom & doom here to loom. For my heart nearly
Skips a beat every time our eye's meet. Are you really true
Are my eye's really see you.
Now each day I feel so new with thoughts of forever &
You. My heart never new the forever I see in you.
Your love was the glue that made me a new. I could
Never see forever in any other's eye's before you.
But poof there was you the fairest eye's so true.
Now I begin each day a new with thought's of
Forever loving you.
Comments about Forever by Sharmila Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl