Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Forever In Love - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
The strong emotion of one individual.
The resistance of the mind connect to the sincerity
Of the heart emotion. The essence of the air,
The smell of the flowers linger in,
Travel into the deep intense of the emotion.
Time continues passing by, moment by moment
Reveal the important sense of feeling connect to the
Thoughts of the mind. The essence brings joy and love.
Somewhere along the way, that she is forever in love.
© Jocelyn Sumido-Dunbar
9 April 2003
9: 00 AM
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Forever In Love by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl