Forget Me Not - Poem by Melvina Germain
When he tasted her sweetest pie
a fruit beyond the realm of thought.
He boasts to all, knelt begging God's sky
forgive thy sin of this forget me not.
Written by: Melvina Germain
Comments about Forget Me Not by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl