(121) Sweet, Sweet Jesus - Poem by Melvina Germain
I do not walk alone
for I’m covered by his blood.
He walks with me and talks with me.
My face shines for all to see
He carries me when I’m weak
Lifting me off my feet.
He is my savior, my truth, my all.
He gives me strength to stand very tall.
This morning I raise my hands in praise to Jesus
knowing in my heart, he will never leave us.
To my Father God in Heaven,
I’ve known you long before the age of seven
I thank you
Heavenly Father, for the gift of your only son
I’ll worship, praise and give you all the glory.
Your son Jesus is my everlasting story.
Father God, when all is said and done.
I’ll always praise my Sweet, Sweet Jesus
For many precious years to come.
Thank you Father God in the name of Jesus.
Sweet, Sweet Jesus
Written: June 24,2007
Comments about (121) Sweet, Sweet Jesus by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl