Forthright Action Knocksout Evil - Poem by Hubert Wilson
What evil would he hatch?
As bad the the pirate Edward Thatch!
Even wears a sinister eye patch!
Abominable actions by the batch!
Would evil the good catch?
Would evil to good attach?
Would evil away the good latch?
Final victory by good did snatch!
Good triumphed without even a scratch!
All in this professional wrestling match!
Comments about Forthright Action Knocksout Evil by Hubert Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: evil
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl