Forward Is The March - Poem by Naveed Akram
I can love the book of stages,
This book is clean and pure,
Then forward is the march that annexes,
It annexes due to speed and it can assure.
Beyond belief I surprise one on this,
Love of a book weighs heavily,
It injures the heart like a hiss
That came not from snakes but from generosity.
Comments about Forward Is The March by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda