Fragments - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
They surround me.
Dreams and hope,
do not hound me.
Remember the day I found you,
and woe to the night when you left.
Not knowing, caring, not now,
whether all the events that were promised
will tomorrow remember today.
Comments about Fragments by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda