' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Fragments Of A Relationship - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
BREAK UP LETTER
Simple paper cut
laughs at how much it hurts he
a big cry baby
sucks his thumb..then...cuts his tongue
licking closed the letter. Man!
Gasps...catches his breath
tells her he is allergic
to her new knickers
and once she takes them off he
miraclously feels better.
Sunflowers like tall
alien beings watch over
them as they make love
so this is how...humans do it!
Comments about ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Fragments Of A Relationship by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl