Freshen Up Your Love Poems - Poem by Michael Shepherd
i wanted to write you a real blaster
so i looked in 'Writers' Weekly'
and sent off for 'Freshen Up Your Love Poems'
by, it said, 'a well-known successful writer'
'take a famous line and give it your own personal new twist'
I could not love thee, hon, so much
were we not both fans of 'Friends'.
Comments about Freshen Up Your Love Poems by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl