Love Love Love - Poem by Michael Shepherd
Oh it's so easy to say -
'Give what you think you lack -
You feel unloved? Then give love, and love, and love...'...
On the other hand -
Do you have any better advice?
Comments about Love Love Love by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda