Friends - Poem by david gerardino
you picked up your guiter, and
sang me your song, i lisened
like it was the midnight news.
but i felt your sorrow, yea, i felt
your pain, i saw the lonelyness
of a person fighting for spare
but i felt your sorrow, and i
felt your pain,, and i saw the lonelyness
of a beatifull friend....
Comments about Friends by david gerardino
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda