Friendship - Poem by Liz Munro
'What does friendship mean to you? '
I put this to my friend.
'it means-' he said, '- of trust and hope,
and good times, bad times, and the times inbetween'
'it means, what else? ' inquired i
answered he 'the one you talk to, who knows you best-
and who shares your hopes, dreams and fears with.'
'and also-' interruped i
'- someone with on their shoulder you can cry.'
'Friendship means to me, '
said my friend solemly,
'of all the things you care about most,
the supportive people that you love.'
'And that's what friendship means to me! '
Said together we.
Comments about Friendship by Liz Munro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl