Liz Munro Poems
- Journey I'm feeling so focused and calm today nothing ...
- *three Spoilt Cats. Three spoilt cats live in my house, ...
- Twarted Tiger. Tiger hunting in dark of night, Keenful ...
- (with Broken Wings) , Somehow ... They say you should stay ...
- *(It Was You Who Was) Not A...
- *through Hell And Ice * I'm branching into a different style ...
- *[song] Oh But You Have Gone T... [Verse One] If you're ...
i am 24 female from australia.
My nickname's wildcat due to being wild about cats.
I've got 3 spoil rotten cats who eat better then me much to my boyfriend's annoyence.
I do Ninjutsu (marsical arts)
and i am not a good speller, even with a dictionary.
Hope everyone enjoys my poetry.
There are poems from 1998 to 2005 ongoing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liz Munro
I'm feeling so focused and calm today
nothing negative is gonna get in my way
my eyes are shining so bright and clear,
it feels like all my dreams, close to coming true are near.
Only i can hold myself back
if i stray off this positive track.
but there is a new me, different to the me of old,
i have started a journey - and amazed,
i follow and watch my journey unfold.
for i am going somewher i have never been,
and my mind is unlocking things previously unseen.
from negative entrapment, i am breaking free,
now is the time for discovering the true and...