A Good Day (Today Is) - Poem by Liz Munro
Today is a good day to be happy
The sun's brightly shinning,
Birds are gaily singing,
Negativity today, is not winning.
I'n not drowning in the tide,
i'm swiming with it -
like a fish,
yet, althought painful past's not dead,
No longer do i hear,
their criticising voices in my head.
Can't forget the past -
But i can forgive,
banish their wrongs,
They're locked in the dark,
everyday's a good day is how i will live,
and mending my scared heart
Is a great place to start.
Comments about A Good Day (Today Is) by Liz Munro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl