From Guys To Girls - Poem by Holly Somer
♠ When you hear that someone died girls shed a tear of their eye, Then guys will keep the straightest face and look like their not in the same place.
Chorous: ' From girls to guys we all know girls will let their feelings show, But with guys you never know'. Girls you know their whole dramatic history, Then guys it; s one big mystery.
As soon as a girl and a guy date everything changes, They switch places and make rearanges. The guy learns to exspress through his heart, And then girls learn how some guys tend to go on a fast start.
Later in life the guy and the girl find their true love and thank god for sending them an angel from up above.♠
Comments about From Guys To Girls by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl