A Heart Shattering Secret - Poem by Holly Somer
As the rain drops fall and the wing starts to blow
I found out a secret I never wanted to know
Now I can; t take it I really need to go
Get him name off my sleave
I never want to see his face for the rest of my life
He stabbed into my heart, Unless he comes back to me
I; m going to live my life the way I want.
And I hope he won; t return on his stalking haunt.
Think before you go and do something dumb
If your not careful you could hurt that special one.
Comments about A Heart Shattering Secret by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl