Just Dance - Poem by Holly Somer
Feel the rythum in your feet,
clap your hands to the beat.
Slide your body from left to right,
Stear clear of who's in your sight.
Dance with someone you don't know,
Show them your style how you flow.
Just dance on every floor,
But don't be a ditz and run into the door.
You'll get a bruise and that's not right,
Dance real smooth and keep it tight.
No more time left this is the last dance,
Go dance with a new partner,
and send them into a music trance.
Comments about Just Dance by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda