Edward Kofi Louis
Fully Fitted - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Remember to close the door behind you,
For the elastic band is all about your love;
But fully fitted is the muse of your mind,
And like the wods of peace from afar.
And like the blue frame in your room;
But remember to close the door behind you.
Comments about Fully Fitted by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl