Funeral - Poem by Kristina Bowman
I'm Standing At Your Funeral Ready To Say Good Bye
I'm Standing at your funeral ready to cry
I'm remembering all those notes we used to past
I'm remembering all those insides jokes
I'm wondering why this relationship could've last
It's close to my turn to say my good bye
I'm trying not cry.. I'm ready to try
It gets to my turn and I close my eyes as my feet drag to the front
My Final words to I said 'I wish I could of saved you from everything I said.'
'Wish I could fix every thing bad you read'
'Wish I could Die right next to you in your arms'
'Babe.. I want you back, let this be a dream'
'Let Me Hear my alarm'
I lower my head and feel my body tremble
I'm standing at your funeral..
Comments about Funeral by Kristina Bowman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl