Future Astronomy - Poem by Naveed Akram
My future astronomy has expired,
The stars took their toil to the suns,
The daughters of the plans were born,
The sons of the stars were scared.
It was an army of anger, irate and ignorant
Of the wide family to be in the fray;
One noisome liar, plans a defeat
Of some archenemy in the lurking mist.
I have seen and heard blasphemy,
Too many countries demand their autonomy;
This lateness in the heavens is exact,
Like the atoms of the same element.
Comments about Future Astronomy by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl