Edward Kofi Louis
G. U. S. T. A. V. O. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Gladness! ! Dedication, meditation, more time!
Understanding the ways of life;
Service to all mankind,
Tender love is the key!
According to righteous morals.
Views of life! With the muse of wisdom;
Only to see the works of the truth.
Comments about G. U. S. T. A. V. O. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda