Amberlee Carter Poems
- ...Shaving My Legs ....shaving my legs to enya, it makes me...
- ...Changing The Color To Sunri... (you know who you are) ...
- nser eEding hHre (RrRted) We were never traditional ...
- Last Night And Then This Morni... the last leaves of autumn ...
- 02-23-05 I’ve extracted you from my body like a sliver-
- Empty Beds: A Poem To A Winter... Ok, so I'm sorry. Isn't...
- Because I Could Not Compete Wi...
...Shaving My Legs
....shaving my legs to enya,
it makes me feel clean.
you've got free long distance-
you should visit more often.
so much is so easily lost in the space
between your tongue and my heart-
you lick my breasts well you know
are you still thinking over
that meaningless thing i said a week ago-
(about the other guy and the other girl)
who would be us-
he would say never and she, forever
as they parted lips thighs and hips-
Hollywood will never capture the pulsating ebb of love,
but they can fake it well.
i heard your voice ...